“Where Gardeners come to Bloom”We meet at the Nestleton Hall the first Tuesday of every month, except for March which will be the second Tuesday, at 7:30pm. There are no meetings in January and February.
Membership is open to anyone who loves learning how to start a garden in any container or plot of land to any seasoned gardener who wishes to expand their knowledge, all in a warm and friendly environment.
For the low price of $15 single membership, $20 family (two adults at the same address) you will get far more out of the meetings with speakers, seasonal gardening tips and more.
Toronto Botanical Gardens ‘Get a Jump on Spring’
Feb. 23, 2019, 10 am – 3pm.
- free talks and demonstrations
- gently-used gardening book sale
- gardening advice from Toronto Master Gardeners
- special discounts in the TBG Garden Shop
- Food Dudes Food Truck (Bring a mug and/or a water bottle to help us reduce waste.)
March 12, 2019 Pine Ridge Garden Club. 7:30 pm Sweet and Savory Social.
Guest speaker: Karen Vanderzalm from Century Home and Garden Greenhouses will be speaking on “Spring Inspirations”